Monday, March 12, 2012

Link Exchange

Hi there, I’ve just been looking around your website, which is great, and I’m wondering if you would be interested in a link exchange. Basically, all it involves it placing a text link upon your site and I’ll do the same on my website. My website is http://www.buywigs.co.uk and I believe an exchange would benefit both our websites. I hope to hear from you soon with more details on the request.

 

Regards,

 

Tom Roll

Internet Marketing

http://www.buywigs.co.uk

 

This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the named addressee. If you receive this correspondence in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient. The views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Harland Corporation Ltd of: Unit 13 Enterprise Court, Seaham Grange Industrial Estate, County Durham, SR7 0PS, United Kingdom. Company Number: 5657293. VAT Number: 936 669 277.

 

 

 

No comments: